Wednesday, May 14, 2008

You May Call Me 'Master'

I did it. On the morning of May 3rd 2008, I walked the academic plank and graduated with my Master of Arts in Interactive Media and Visual Language from the University of Central Florida. The ceremony was heads and shoulders above the ceremony for my bachelor's in 2004 due mostly to the keynote speaker choice. This year the speaker was an accomplished female business owner and FL senator, while in 2004 I was tortured by the utterly annoying Miss America whom also happened to be a UCF student - whom had yet to graduate. But I digress, my dad and stepmom attended along with the lovely Triolo family. The ultimate highlight of the two hour ceremony was my moment on the MegaTron!! UCF recently finished remodeling the arena and my moment of triumph and glory was HUGE, so thanks UCF. That $80 robe rental was now and only now, worth it.

The week after the ceremony, I headed to Naples to celebrate with the Joyce family. Their big, their Irish and if you mess with one of us you mess with of us. Check out my pics from the whole shabang:

0 comments:

Post a Comment