Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Stop by Sweet! for National Cupcake Day


Its another day of celebration of a beloved American food, National Cupcake Day. Be you young or old almost everyone adores cupcakes. Did you hear me, CUPCAKES!! Fortunately for us Orlando-ites we have a gourmet cupcake shop to call our very own. Sweet! by Good Golly Miss Molly offers our community a bevy flavors for both the giant and mini cupcakes all decorated to the utmost apex of cuteness. Check out the examiner article for their holiday specials and more yummy photos! http://www.examiner.com/x-14532-Orlando-Food-Examiner~y2009m12d15-Stop-by-Sweet-for-National-Cupcake-Day

6 comments:

John Rife said...

Is there really a national cupcake day. Outstanding. I love cupcakes. Those miniature cupcakes would last about 2 minutes on our counter before Kamrin and I deveoured them, despite not wanting to spoil the cuteness.

Unknown said...

SO ADORABLE! I love this use for gumdrops. I usually just eat one and it's peace-out, but as decoration, they're perfect!

www.dhaleb.com said...

I love your army of cupcakes! SO adorable!

Mae said...

I think I'd have to eat these in order of least loved color gumdrop to best loved. Either way they'd all get eaten, though.

Love these!!!

Hilary Havarti said...

Adorable! Next to mac and cheese, cupcakes are my favorite food. Love the gum drop accoutrements on top. Thanks for leaving a note on weheartmacandcheese. I'm bookmarking your site, stat.
Cheers,
Hilary

Mardi Michels said...

National Cupcake Day? Seriously? My kinda day!

Post a Comment