Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Trick-or-Treating Orlando Events

Dear Greater Orlando Area Parents,

We know you are concerned about your childrens' safety this and every Halloween. However let's remember from your kid's point-of-view, Halloween is almost as awesome and amazing as Christmas.The promise of copious amounts of free candy consumes their little minds for weeks on end. I should know; I was once a kid obsessed with Halloween. I also was a kid who was tricked, and therefore ended my tenure as a trick-or-treater. By the eighth grade at age fourteen I might have been too old to be out and about dressed in full Army fatigues going door-to-door asking for candy, but that didn't give local high schoolers the right to drive haphazardly through the neighborhood egging young revelers from the bed of thier pick-up truck. As they whipped around a corner, I was struck directly on the crown of my head with a egg hurled with such force I fell right down like a sack of stones. Dangers can be afoot during this year's Halloween holiday too, but that doesn't mean there aren't plenty of trick-or-treating options open to the public where the priority of safety is second only to the priorty of the fun of free candy. To see the listing, visit Kid-Tested, Mother-Approved Trick-or-Treating Events.

3 comments:

denise, the prime magpie said...

I adore this invitation! I want to go as one of those monsters for Halloween, if I could somehow have a magical costume fairy grant my wish!

Nike said...

Nike is a brand name synonymous to shoes Nike Air Max 2009 . It's a household name that has accumulated billions in revenue since its humble beginnings. Hogan Shoes Online It's everybody favorite shoe company. Nike was founded in 1962, by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight in the trunk of Knight's car and was originally started as Blue Ribbon Sports. North Face Jackets For Men Nike emanated from two sources: Bill Bowerman's quest for lighter, more durable racing shoes for his University of Oregon runners, and Knight's search for a way to make a living without having to Moncler Shoes give up his love of athletics. The name 'Nike' was established in 1972 after the winged Greek goddess of victory.

maryjohin said...

Classic fashion chanel bags, latest burberry bags, warm winter ugg boots outlet.

Post a Comment