Sunday, March 29, 2009

Festa Italiana 2009 Part 2 &3

I regret wholeheartedly that I did not post my parts 2 and 3 for the 2009 Festa Italiana in time for the party earlier this month. However, I still want to make good on my promise to my little blogsphere that I would share 3 total dishes for the Festa. I would like to note that the dishes were prepared in time for the festa, just not posted. My bad, I know. For your viewing pleasure, I present Bacon Wrapped Bolognese Meatballs with a Spicy Marinara (PII)


and Onion Garlic Pork Roast with Potatoes, Artichokes, and Asparagus (PIII)

Ok, I think I justified myself in posting my Festa Italiana pics. Sorry there are no recipes. These dishes were made off-the-cuff and I didn't write down the steps I took. Who needs recipes when you have redemption? :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment